Monday, April 21, 2008

NUMA NUMA Homophonic Translation!

Here is a homophonic translation of the NUMA NUMA song. Its a song adored by our generation but no one really knows what the heck they are saying. I think it is Romanian but some sources conflict on the actual origin of the song...

link to the video:  NUMA NUMA


Hello, salute, sink yell, whom hide it
she tore all you beer a mall prime mesh there very cheer a
hello, hello, sink yell Picasso
time that beep, she seen boy neat boo dear seige tea notes Cher knee meek

raise a please car new man new man yay
new man new man yay new man new man new man yay
key pull tow she dragon tin say, my mint eskimo okay tea hay

raise a please car new man new man hay
new man new man hay  new man new man new man hay
key pull tow she dragon tin say, my mint eskimo okay tea hay

the spoon, set spoon, cheese set, hat womb
hello, you beer a mall, sent yell, very cheer a

hello, hello, sink year shee oh, Picasso
team that beep, she seen voyage moon car seige tea notes Cher knee meek

raise a please car new man new man yay
new man new man yay new man new man new man yay
key pull tow she dragon tin say, my mint eskimo okay tea hay

raise a please car new man new man yay
new man new man ya new man new man new man yay
key pull tow she dragon tin say, my mint eskimo okay tea hay

2 comments:

Manda said...

To be honest, my only memories of this song come from a boy in my Ap government class. He was always a little weird to me. Not to say that this song is overly weird, but you have to admit that it definitely has a funkiness to it. Back to my memory.. I didn't quite understand what he was about or who he was, but to this day, I still have an immense respect for him because he knew what he liked and he wasn't ashamed of it. I think everyone likes this song, but he was one of the only people willing to say so. He also danced to it (in class) without second thought. Now that's confidence.

Manda said...

By the way, I forgot to mention that I really appreciate this post. Thanks for being silly.